Frequently Asked Questions that can help you with your purchase. If you still have doubts, contact us and we will try to assist you as soon as possible.
Where I can see my parcel tracking?When we send your package, you automatically receive an email with the tracking details. If you didn't receive it, check your spam. And if you finally can't find it, contact us :)
How can I calculate how many hammocks I can install in my aerial yoga studio?
How much fabric you need to make an aerial yoga hammock?It always depends on the model you choose for you hammock. If you want to make a hammock with knots at the extremities (as our aerial yoga hammock 5) and add a climbing carabiner each side you will need more fabric because for the knots you might need around 2 meters of fabric. so, for example:
- with 6m of fabric you can make a 2m long hammock (when is hanging and without considering the ropes). 2 m for the knots then 4m divided in 2 is 2m.
- With 8m of fabric you can make a 3m long hammock (when is hanging and without considering the ropes). 2 m for the knots then 6m divided in 2 is 3m.
- with 10 metres you can make a hammock with handles or an aerial sling.
- With 4 metres of fabric you can make a 1,7 m yoga hammock (when is hanging and without considering the ropes). Consider that you have to leave at least 30 cm at every extremity.
- With 6 metres of fabric you can make a 2,7 m yoga hammock (when is hanging and without considering the ropes). Consider that you have to leave at least 30 cm at every extremity.
- with 8 metres you can make a 3,7m yoga hammock (when is hanging and without considering the ropes). Consider that you have to leave at least 30 cm at every extremity.
How to install the aerial acrobatic silks?When you hang them from a ceiling (without an exposed beam) you might need a climbing 8, and a carabiner ( or choose our aerial silk kit that include both things) and a well installed hook in the ceiling (Installed without screws also make sure that the hook is strong enough and the screws are suitable for your type of ceiling). The installation should be done by a competent person. It must be installed on the supporting structure of the building, never on false ceilings. If you are going to hang them directly from a beam we recommend to put a towel or between the beam and the fabric in order to protect it.
How to calculate the length of the aerial fabric you need?The length of fabric should be the double of the ceiling height or structure where you are going to hang it, plus two metres. So if your ceiling is 5m high you will need 12 m of Aerial silks. To performance drops, you might need a minimum of 14 metres so you can hang it from 6 meters height. If you need a length that does not appear in the options do not hesitate to contact us.
What is the difference between the Onstage and the Classic aerial silks?
- More translucent
- More resistant
- Softer to the touch
- a little bit thinner (better for small hands)
- it slides better when you performance drops
- Shinier (it shines beautifully with lightings)
- compare with the Classic aerial silk is a bit more elastic with a low weight but normal elasticity in drops.
What is the difference between the Aerial Yoga Hammock Antigravity 3.5 and the Aerial yoga hammock antigravity 5?The only thing that changes is the union of the fabric with the carabiner and it is only an aesthetic difference. In the 3.5 model, the swing fabric is attached to the carabiner through a polyamide ring (of rope or tape) while in the antigravity 5 model the swing has knots made with the same fabric at the extremities. Aerial Yoga Hammock antigravity 3.5 Aerial yoga hammock antigravity 5
Is the shipping more expensive if I buy more products?You pay the same price for the shipping if you buy 1, 5 or 10 products. We will charge to you the costs for shipping a small package (1-3kg), even if we have to pay much more, maybe double for it. But this will be YOUR DISCOUNT. So, no matter where you are or how many products you have ordered, you will pay just the shipping price for a small package.
How I can pay my order?
PAYMENT METHODSCredit/Debit card: we accept all credit/debit cards. PayPal: if you don't have a Paypal account, no worries! Just fill your card details on the Paypal platform (very safe) and you can still pay trough PAYPAL. Bank transfer. If you wish to pay by bank transfer must make an order in our website and we will send you the bank details by email. If you choose to pay by bank transfer and you want to change the payment method, please just make a new order and change the method of payment. If you pay by bank transfer it is very important that you put the order number on the concept of the payment, so that we can find it.
Cash on delivery payments: are only possible for orders made from Spain mainland.
If you place your order from the Canary Islands, Balearic Islands, or another country, your order will be automatically canceled. We may contact you to let you know in this case.
This method of payment is only possible for orders with a value equal to or less than 130 euros and it must be paid in cash at the delivery.
Bizum (only for Spain): will be made at +34 640540559.
I need a invoice, what I have to do?
If you need an invoice, put the billing information in the order form with the tax identification number (for example NIF, CIF, VAT)
If you have not placed it in the order, you must request your invoice by mail within a period of 30 calendar days from when the purchase was made, because the invoices are correlative. If you order it after the order, the invoice date may be later than the date the order was placed.